Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Letter

I've been on vacation this week and catching up with shopping and end of the year activities at home, church and work.

On Tuesday, Jackie and I decided that we had time to squeeze the Christmas letter in before Christmas (unlike last year), so we made a mad blitz and completed it in less than 48 hours. Writing the first word on Tuesday night to mailing the last letter on Thursday afternoon. We are still personally handing out a few of them to neighbors and friends with cookies, but I'm considering the job done.

Jackie actively participated in the editing process, and contributed significantly in the writing.

Special recognition goes to Adam this year. He edited, folded, glued, stamped and mailed approximately 180 letters. I really enjoy working with someone that pushes me as hard as I push him.

So... If you are on the list, the letter is in the mail

No comments: