Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Card 2006 - Kevin & Jackie

Old School: TRADITIONAL, RESOLVED, COMMITTED, DEDICATED, INSATIABLE, GROWING UP AN ACTIVE FAMILY

A few years ago, Jackie and I determined that we were going to take our first cruise together on our 20th anniversary.

Instead, God intended for us to spend our 20th in Wakarusa with family and we enjoyed a dinner at Cook’s Pizza. Several meals alone with Grandpa during this time taught me a lot about love and marriage. The cruise will have to wait. Maybe on our 25th anniversary.

I’ve been spending more time in fellowship at church playing Ultimate Frisbee and demonstrating my age by the number of recurring injuries that I can amass.

Jackie is looking forward to next year when she can cross elementary school off of her places to be active.

She will continue to help out at the Middle and High School wherever help is needed, but that is not as demanding as Elementary School.

No comments: