Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Becca's 8th Grade Volleyball Night

I was just picking Becca and Anna up from volleyball practice at LTMS the other night when I came to the realization that I wouldn't be doing that much anymore.

This is Becca's last year of Middle School which means that it is the last year that I will be picking anyone up or going to games at any of the Middle Schools around town that I have been going to for the last seven years.

I was feeling old and forgetful or distracted with my workaholic nature until Becca shared that "8th Grade Night" for volleyball is what triggered the same realization for her.

The volleyball game went very long with both the A team and B team needing three games to beat a very tough Bryan Station Traditional Magnet School team. It was a good night to see the team play together well and leave the gym with a victory.

No comments: