Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Island Cow

We spend the afternoon relaxing and recreating by the beach. We all played volleyball. The girls beat the boys. Adam and I tried his new skim board. I was much more entertaining to watch than Adam because of the way my legs flew into the air after loosing my balance which sends me into a half cartwheel / half dive roll ending in a skidding side roll.

I also walked the beach about a mile to see if there were any better condos if we ever decide to come back. I liked the Casa Ybel and talked to a lady that had been there twenty years in a row. The buildings looked newer, the back porches faced the ocean and the shore had more shells than ours ( if that is possible )

Later, we headed to the Island Cow for dinner. We had a great waiter (Marvin) and had no trouble ordering tonight.










No comments: