Monday, April 30, 2007

Becca sets up a garage sale


This was another weekend that Jackie and Carmen went to some city ( this time it was Louisville ) for a volleyball tournament while Adam and I stayed in Lexington for baseball.

The thing that was different this weekend was Becca. She had a garage sale on Saturday morning before Mom and Carmen left for Louisville. On Friday night, I took a picture of the system that she planned on using for the cash she generated.

First you must know that we have a cash box so creativity was not necessary.

She tells me that she made six dollars. There may have been a lot of stuff (this is just one of the boxes), but I would have never guessed that she would do so well.

After the garage sale, Becca left for Girl Scout camp so Adam and I were home all Saturday afternoon and evening to mow, pull weeds, plant trees and flowers, transplant bushes, and other outdoor work that we offered to Jackie as an early Mother's Day present.

No comments: