Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Beyond the Ultimate

I just got an email from my college roommate pointing me to the following website: Beyond the Ultimate

At this website, I found a new book to put on my wish list.

It is amazing that the Super Bowl became a platform for two Christian men to Go, Fight, Win in sharing the superior leadership styles of Jesus Christ and how those styles can unify and motivate athletes at the top of their game.

Super Bowl XVI was the third most watched event in all of history. And these two coaches demonstrated great sportsmanship on the field and pointed to the most significant event in all of history. Be sure to listen to Tony Dungy's view of our heavenly Father's ultimate sacrifice by choice.

Quote from Tony Dungy: “Football is a profession that is judged by performance and results,” says Tony Dungy, head coach of the Indianapolis Colts. “However, those things come and go so quickly that, as a coach, I have to base my career on something more."

Nice job, Tony and Lovie!
Nice job, Athletes in Action.
Nice job, Campus Crusade for Christ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see that GM has had to cut the robot jumping off a bridge scene from their super bowl robot commercial? What a sad world.

Anonymous said...

awesome