Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ahhh! I look like Dad!

Not that long ago, Adam discovered that he could look like Carmen if he pulled his hair back and sucked in the sides of his face a little.
Ahhh! I look like Carmen!

A lot of people have been teasing Adam about his long hair, and others have asked me why I let him look like a hippie. "Can't you control your children". I usually tell them it is just a fad and it will pass. Given that he had a butch from the time he was six to the time he was 12, I think it is alright for him to have long hair.

At least it was not as bushy as mine was when I was in 7th grade. One the back of this photo, my mother had written "Playing Basket Ball now. doing real good."

Recently, Adam started playing basketball for Southern Middle School. He's learning the game very quickly.

Adam will not be shocked by this comparison, because people have compared our appearances before. Below you will find some pictures of both of us as 2 year olds in my father's work shoes.

He will be embarrassed, though. Adam is the one with his mouth open. He's always talking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes...that hair.